Sunday, September 15, 2024

Blogophilia 12.16 – Fade to a Dream

Martian Ecrits says: Happy Sunday! Our weekly challenge is up. See link to WP challenge. Join us at Blogophilia, the place for blogging, fun and friendship! 👽💚😴

Facebook group RIGHT HERE

Parameters & how it works HERE

Hard Bonus: Include a Sabaton song title – try using this site:

https://www.oldies.com/artist-songs/Sabaton.html

Easy Bonus: Incorporate windchimes and snapdragons

Fantasy Eden

Some of my meds have me dreaming weirdly. Maybe they’re just memorable because they’re vivid. I didn’t used to remember much. The surgery went well but was painful for several days due to all that needed to be done. Sooner or later, this will Fade to a Dream… with Night Witches stealth through the night to save the day… I’d like glow-in-the-dark dragonfly windchimes throughout my yard with the mild scent of golden snapdragons permeating…

I’m still mostly in an immobilizing sling. 1 armed bandit until I start therapy. Hoping to be in minimal playing condition by mid-October. we’ll see

No comments:

Post a Comment