Monday, July 27, 2026

Blogophilia 5.18: Safety in Numbers

The House of Marvin Martian says: We want to thank you for joining in our weekly challenges! We greatly appreciate your participation, as we do want to continue – as long as we have enough writers contributing each week. So feel free to jump back in whenever you wish – don’t be shy. And keep up the wonderful writing, all!!! As always, we at Marvin house look forward to reading your amazing writes this week.

Blogophilia on Facebook HERE and blog topic parameters & how it works on WordPress HERE

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a song title by Siouxee & the Banshees

Easy Bonus:
Mention a homeopathic remedy

It’s Halloween and I’m playing with my Voodoo Dolly. They say there’s Safety in Numbers but I’m not sure if this will help you, but I’ll be able to collect hair & clothing items to make an army of them… Take your coffea cruda, made from unroasted green coffee beans, to soothe your sleepless, nervous excitement, & racing mind to rest. Tho, there are those of us who relax with One Cup Of Coffee.

Music Info: Kenosha Pops has 2 shows left. July 29, 2026 at 7 & the grand finale is August 5 at 7, both at Pennoyer Park Bandshell. You have 2 weeks to win a cool prize from cool local businesses by answering the quiz question. Choices include gift certificates from Paelli’s, Frank’s Diner, and more. You have to show up to win & find out.

Racine Concert Band has 3 more shows left, 08/02/26 at 7:30pm at the zoo, 08/16 & 08/23 at 6pm at the DeKoven Center. Don’t forget to try your hand at the Summer Sweepstakes to win an American Flag and more. Coming to hear free, quality music in a community this size is winning by itself.

I’ll be in the last 2 Pops shows; we’ll see if I get a last-minute call for Racine. In or not, I’m still looking for a buddy to attend with. These are family-friendly events. Bring the kids; they’re never too young to Sowing the Seeds of Love of music performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment