The House of Marvin Martian says: Hoping everyone in Canada is safe from the wildfires and that the surrounding areas stay clear from inhaling too much of that deadly smoke ~ I can see those hazy clouds from up here on my perch on Planet Mars!!
Blogophilia on Facebook HERE and Blog topic parameters & how it works on WordPress HERE
Hard Bonus: Incorporate your dream job
Easy Bonus: Include a cartoon character
In an alternate universe, I’m a popular musician who can sing as well as play a bunch of instruments. But then again, maybe I got sent to Cartoon Land and have to live with Totoro for the rest of eternity, and catch a night ride on the Nekko (cat) bus. Ok, in the words of Captain Picard, Make It So! But I’m wondering if Captain Kirk would approve of this rendition of the opening music…
Speaking of cats, a friend of mine is struggling & could use help with vet bills.


No comments:
Post a Comment