Monday, August 17, 2026

Blogophilia 8.18: Gut Instinct

The House of Marvin Martian & Commander K says: We want to thank you for joining in our weekly challenges! We greatly appreciate your participation, as we do want to continue – as long as we have enough writers contributing each week. So feel free to jump back in whenever you wish – don’t be shy. And keep up the wonderful writing, all!!! As always, we at Marvin house look forward to reading your amazing writes this week.

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE. Blog topic parameters & how it works on WordPress HERE.

Hard Bonus: Use a line from a Quentin Tarantino movie

Easy Bonus:
Mention a word you find annoying

Alien Tadpoles

I have a Gut Feeling I’m having brain freeze. I’m not sure if I have any word that annoys me to high heavens, but a word salad that’s going nowhere fast is annoying. What’s more annoying than that, are the people who cheer it on and call the person a GOAT. If this annoys you, “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” Reservoir Dogs, 1992 or maybe I can just run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment