Sunday, August 23, 2026

Blogophilia 9.18 – Why Me?

Facebook Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE. Blog topic parameters and how it works HERE.

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a song title by Zebrahead

Easy Bonus:
Include shattered glass

Snow Stretches

I remember Myspace blogging days & having snafu’s and thinking Why Me? So, I feel for you, Martien Ecrits! Life gets crazy. There have been times I could have filled up with anything, something, everything, just to drown the loudness of the silence. Now I feel like I don’t have enough time to think. When you’re alone – Nowhere to go – You’ll always be – Right here with meA Perfect Life Is Such A Bore by Zebrahead. Shattered glass can mean Glass represents clarity and transparency; breaking it means hidden truths are coming to light or a false belief system is collapsing. Maybe releasing bad energy.

At anytime, if someone is in need somehow, and needs some help, don’t ask Why Me, why NOT you? You’re somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment