Sunday, June 23, 2024

Blogophilia 52.15: The Universe Has Spoken

Listen up, Earthlings! The Universe has spoken. What is it saying to you, or how is it guiding you? Come share your thoughts and writes at Blogophilia, the place for blogging, fun and friendship! ðŸ‘½ðŸ’šðŸŒŽðŸ’«

Blogophilia group on Facebook OVER HERE

Blog topic parameters & how it works HERE

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric by Bon Jovi

Easy Bonus: Include a German proverb

Where is my phone? Earbuds? Keys? I need coffee…

I realize The Universe Has Spoken, probably several times, and maybe I’ve missed it, or didn’t understand, or maybe haters tried to cover it up… But sometimes you just have to follow your heart, and go with it. Even if you fail, you can rest that at least you tried. Some of us aren’t meant to be fully domesticated. I like this German proverb: “Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst” Literal translation: “Starting is easy, persistence is an art.” Sometimes persisting can be insanity, especially if going where the road seems to tell you to go somewhere else. Other times, its all about finding out what’s on the other side of the wall. So I was told by some that there’s no future in music… I beg to differ. I now play in 3 groups, two of them pay. Wild, wild is the wind – That blows through my heart – Bon Jovi “Wild Is The Wind” New Jersey Album. It might not be a lot, and some of it was timing, that I was in the right spot at the right time. However it is, I’m doing it. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment