Sunday, July 7, 2024

Blogophilia 2.16: Blame it on the Rain

Blogophilia group on Facebook Over Here

Blog topic parameters & how it works HERE

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a song title or lyric from The Mamas and The Papas

Easy Bonus: Include a water tower

The Sky is Falling!

Granted, today has been a LONG day… It started at 6:45AM, worked until 2, came home, got my riceballs done for a picnic dinner… My son made the rice. I put seasoned mushrooms, pickle & canned salmon, we went to get my husband, and then went to the zoo… that’s where the concerts are that I play in on Sundays so we ate there. We finally got home about 9:30, and I feel like I got run over by a truck. I’ll Blame It on the Rain. Maybe I should have gone & got a free shower, but I like hot water. Speaking of which, I live near a water tower so I have good water pressure. I don’t normally sing in the shower, it’s my Own Kind of Music and it’s silly… I crack myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment