Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Off to the Criminal Justice & Corrections Committee!

Hi All! It's been a long road, and I want to thank you all for bearing with me, and even if we don't agree on the personal level, that you've been supportive of the cause. I've got great news about April's Law!

All of our hard work has finally paid off. After getting the details of the budget bill ironed out, a new bill will be introduced to the Assembly. April's Law is now AB 136, under review of the Criminal Justice & Corrections Committee. After this has gone through the committee and the Assembly irons out the budget bill, it will go to the floor to be voted on.

I want to send Rep. Cory Mason a HUGE thank you for supporting, drafting and sponsoring AB-136, which is the new April's Law Wisconsin. I encourage everyone else to do so as well.

Madison Office Room 6 North
State Capitol
P.O. Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708

Telephone (608) 266-0634 Or
(888) 534-0062

Fax (608) 282-3662
Email Rep.Mason@legis.wisconsin.gov

And for all of your help & support, thank you too. Just because it's been a victory so far, I'd like to invite everyone to Wilson's Coffee & Tea in West Racine, on Saturday, June 18 at around 3pm. It's okay if you can't be there, I'll be there with a book, just in case.

This may not have happened if it weren't for my readers supporting the cause. For being you, patient, vigilant, and everything good, I sincerely thank everyone for their loyal support on getting April's Law Wisconsin pushed to being AB-136. I'm looking forward to it becoming a real law on the books. I will keep you posted.

Until next time, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment