Friday, April 28, 2017

Trigger warning and it might make you ~sick~

Let me educate some Online peeps. This is also the reason why we need something along the line if #LikasLaw4Wisconsin. Please read all the way through.

There is the web, you get on google or your search engine of choice and look up your topic. There is a whole other web embedded underneath called the dark web. You have to know how to get into it, no I will not tell you how. What you find there is utter depravity at its worse. Today I will stick with the children.  

You will find forums where the freaks go to chat, buy and sell pics of kids, regular pics like the ones they take off your Facebook. THEN there are nude pics, pics of sexual acts between adults/children. Child/child. Animals/Child. Wanna hurl yet? I'm not done. Websites where you can go, whip out that credit card and really get your freak on. You will watch it unfold in real time with real children. Request the gender, request what you want to see done.

Better take a deep breath here... Rape. Torture. Sodomy. Murder. Children for sale. *FOR SALE* a pedophile's dream, in a smorgasbord. I'm not making this up, google it and if you are offended delete me. I AM a child advocate in several ways not just one. Some people on this social network need to get their heads out of their asses and understand some cold hard facts about what goes on with kids and the net. This IS the evil I confront and I will not stop till I'm dead. I fight for the kids in court and online. THIS is EVIL at its worst!

Then people wonder why I caution about things, and turn their noses up, until it's one of theirs that ends up in a film. Sign this petition today, and pass it around. Speak up, or you're supporting these monsters.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/367/880/690/likas-law-4-wisconsin-demand-stiffer-sentencing-4-child-sex-offenders/

No comments:

Post a Comment