Sunday, April 24, 2022

Week 1.06 topic (Worth 3 points): Help!

Bonus 3 points: Mention one thing we can do to help heal the earth

Additional 3 points: quote a song title or a lyric from Tears for Fears


HELP! With so much going on in the world - hunger, poverty, hate, global warming, etc. you just want to Shout, shout, let it all out, These are the things we can do without! But what's a girl to do? I'm just one person. I also have my own issues to deal with. First, I must muddle through my healthcare stuff, to best take care of myself so I can effectively take care of my family & making sure we're all safe, sound, etc. Then there are those that I consider family. Toxic people get cut out, those who are treasures are held dear to me.

My thing, I guess, in hopes to better heal the world, is to love people where they are. Whether it's words of encouragement, feeding people, lending an ear, etc. I'm only one person, and I can't save the planet. But, in lifting others, they also help make a positive impact also.

Anyone interested in joining this writing group on Facebook can do so here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493795995474246

2 comments: