Sunday, March 26, 2023

Blogophilia 39.14: Where Have They All Gone?

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters, Over Here

How blogophilia works Right Here

Hard Bonus: Use a song title by the singer Pink

Easy Bonus:
 Include a baseball card

The flying high pink ladies

I miss the days of being able to travel. Midwest Express was my favorite airline, where the lunches were pretty good for an airline, and their chocolate chip cookies were better than baseball cards. It makes me wonder, Where Have They All Gone? Like, everything! Life has a way of happening, good or bad…

I am here, I am here
I’ve already seen the bottom, so there’s nothing to fear
I know that I’ll be ready when the devil is near
I am here, I am here
All of this is wrong, but I’m still right here
I don’t have the answers, but the question is clear

I Am Here” – P!nk – Beautiful Trauma album

Often, I seriously question why I keep trying, yet as long as I’m an advocate with chutzpah, quitting or giving up isn’t an option, so it’s all about switching gears & hoping for the best, even though that’s unlikely, also. I need a younger version of me (except more successful) when I get too old to get it done myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment