Sunday, June 18, 2023

Blogophilia 51.14: Do Not Disturb

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a rugby game

Easy Bonus:
Include BACON!

To participate, join the blogophilia group on FB or follow Martian Marvin on WordPress. To post, you can do your own blog & post the links, or just do your own FB post & tag Marien Ecrits, or just put one in their comments so people will see it.

Busking With A Message

I always tell people Do Not Disturb me when I'm practicing my instruments, wait for the show. Yet sometimes I wonder what would happen if I just decided to do it in public, but don't know what the rules are around here. To make some noise, maybe I'll go to a rugby game and eat a bacon, lettuce & tomato sandwich.

The Racine Concert Band hosts 8 free concerts in the summer. In 2023, the season runs every Sunday from July 2, 2023 through August 13, 2023 at the Racine Zoo. July concerts start at 7:30 and August concerts at 7, plus the 4th of July parade. The main entrance will be closed, the west entrance on Main Street opens 30 minutes before the show starts, and there's no fee to get in. Please come down to the gazebo area. Bring a chair, blanket, relax & listen to some good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment