Saturday, June 5, 2010

I think I'm allergic to blogger...

Not really, but Why Has Peanut Allergies Tripled in a decade? It's scary. Or maybe we need to quit being so phobic about our environment.

The Louisiana Black Bear is on the endangered species, and there is an Unsolved Bear Killing that prompts call for leads. I wonder if we need to ask Stacey.

Many of us need to lose weight, and here is a delicious way, along with other Reasons to Drink Green Tea on a regular basis. I get mine from Japan.

Unfortunately, I'm lactose intolerant. I like milk, and I miss dipping my Oreo cookies in it. (Yes, I'm still a child at heart). I can't stand that Silk Milk, I don't know if it's the flavor or the texture, but I don't like it. I've tried some of the other ones like Lactaid and such, and while I can drink it mixed half and half with regular milk, I don't like it on it's own. But, I guess maybe it's not the worst thing, because here are 5 Reasons Why you should skip milk. In 5 more years, "they" (whom ever "they" are) will tell us to drink it by the gallons...

Here are other things you can do to help lose weight. Read this article about the 9 Factors affecting your metabolism. It's hard to lose weight, so why not get all the help you can?

It is important to have human contact, and here is why The Language of Touch should be learned. So maybe it's one of the 5 Reasons to Have Sex or maybe it isn't. And here is info on Sexual Nutrition. I'm sure this will help anyone lose weight. Plus its fun.

The Killer of 100 Tigers has been caught. I hate when poachers kill these gorgeous creatures... It would be great to protect the Orcas too... So here is The Fight For Cetacean Rights. And with the scare of the oil spills, we need to be extra careful taking care of our environment. Think it's not important? Do YOU Want Oil or Manure In YOUR Water? Didn't think so... Please do your part and don't abuse the planet. We all need it for our children.

Before you go... please sign these petitions if you haven't already... I present to you:

April's Law - federal version.
April's Law Wisconsin - both of these will help put an end to legal pedophile websites as well as protecting our youth from child sex predators on and offline.

Sean's Voice - for our male abuse victims who currently get little to no support, shelter or services to escape abuse and are in dire need to become survivors.

Thank you all for your support! If you've already signed it, thank you so very much! I appreciate it. Please take a moment to send it out to as many people as possible so we can help put an end to all the violence. Please be a hero to our abused... sign and pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment