Sunday, February 5, 2023

Blogophilia 32.14: There Ought to be a Law

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a quote or line of Sean Connery

Easy Bonus: 
Use the phrase “in a pickle”

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Back off, can’t you see I’m busy?

Here in the USA, we supposedly have our Constitutional Rights, especially the 1st, the freedom of speech, peaceful assembly, press, religion & to petition our government (not necessarily in that order, but equally important). There Ought To Be A Law about not restraining those, yet it happens all the time that we get discriminated against. I’m often “in a pickle” because even though we have these “rights”, we’re taught not to talk about them because other people might be offended… in which case, are they really rights? I’m usually pretty diplomatic, and people have said it’s cost me… It can’t cost me anything I didn’t have in the 1st place, and other issues are at play. “I’m an easy target because of my political opinions.” Sean Connery My suggestion, be more like this cat. The cat is going to be a cat, and I think they’re cool enough to spoil (they’ll let you know how to do it).

No comments:

Post a Comment