Sunday, February 12, 2023

Blogophilia 33.14: Don’t Bring Me Roses

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric by the rock band Heart

Easy Bonus: 
Use words found on candy hearts

Have some heart

Yes, please! Don’t Bring Me Roses! I guess I’m kind of on the practical side… If you’re going to spend that kind of money, I’ll take a potted plant, not something that I have to trim the stem, find a vase, let them die, clean it up…

Some crazy stuff going on with my most recent gig that ended last October… I swear, it’s the story of my life… Not just love life, but with professional life, and every other aspect… At least now, I have my immediate family, and had you told me back when I graduated that it would be this way, I might have run away but here I am!

The kind of woman I am
I do things that you can’t understand
But there are times when you should
check the line on my face
Don’t look at me now
Look at me now
Heart – “Wait for an Answer” – Bad Animals – 1987

In this upcoming week, I start a very part-time gig and jury duty… And I really never liked the little heart candies, but enjoyed reading what was on them, like QT𝛑 – but I always thought that it would be funny in a cool way if they had stuff like “weirdo” “u r nuts” or something like that. Maybe I’m just an un-Valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment