Sunday, April 23, 2023

Blogophilia 43.14: Love is in the Air

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric from the singer Dido

Easy Bonus: Mention a superpower or special talent

Oasis of Love

Just skip these holidays such as Valentine’s & Sweetest Days, where it’s still cold & the chill is in the air. It’s the warmer weather when Love Is In The Air! Canopies are nice, it could be the trees, candles are sweet but it’s the sunshine that kisses our skin. A hot date in a pick up truck near a body of water would work just fine for me!

Some people say it’s time for “getting railed in a sundress” season, but there’s more to life than that… Even Dido says in The Last Summer album (2020) “Look up!” During the time of the shutdown, this was something needed for inspiration, to keep going, etc.

Look up!
Don’t miss a dream
Look up!
Don’t miss a thing

As a musician who plays clarinet & tenor sax, I’m also outwardly at ease at public speaking, which are special talents, I actually don’t like a ton of attention on me, which is why I tend to stay away from major solos where I’d take the spotlight or asked to stand for recognition after playing the piece. I think it’s strange, because I enjoy playing for crowds. But in thinking of these issues I have, why can’t I have some kind of cool superpower like accelerated healing? Having a heightened sense of smell & having a cast iron stomach can be a blessing and a curse simultaneously. Everyone has a special talent. Go harvest it!

No comments:

Post a Comment