Sunday, February 18, 2024

Blogophilia Week 34.15 – Just This Once

Facebook group Right Here

Blog topic parameters Over Here

Hard Bonus: Include a vintage vase and dried flowers

Easy Bonus: Incorporate an echo

Preservation Mate

I’m exploring how to write my stuff on DeviantArt. I’m not ready to share any of it yet, since I only have my intro… We’ll see how it goes, if it does or not. I suppose starting is better than not. I enjoy doing my weekly blogs here. I need to be more organized & disciplined to do everything I want to do, not Just This Once

I have Depression Glass & Milk Glass vases, though I don’t know how to do dried flowers to put in there. The closest thing I have are 4 leaf clovers from my Hungarian great grandmother’s farm, that were pressed into bookmarks & laminated…

Time to remind everyone about the next show:

  • Who: Racine Concert Band
  • What: Education Outreach Concert
  • When: Tuesday, February 27, 2024 @ 7pm
  • Where: Horlick High School
  • Why: Music is good for you
  • How: buy your tickets here in advance

I know it feels like I echo a lot of concert info, yet I really think more people need to know about these things! It’s good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment