Sunday, February 11, 2024

Ecrits Blogophilia Week 33.15 – Love is Everywhere

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

Hard Bonus: Mention doing something in tandem
Easy Bonus: 
Reflect your mood in a color

Electrifying Love

Yes, it appears Love Is Everywhere – and most people are thinking Valentine’s Day with their date, though it could be for your family on this Chinese Lunar New Year, or in MY case, today is my birthday & getting an overwhelming amount of birthday wishes. Thank you to all.

With this dislocated shoulder, I have to take a shower in tandem with my honey, so he can wash my hair & help dry me off. I’m glad I have help but it’s annoying that I can’t do it myself. I think dartmouth green & charcoal black combo is a good reflection on my mood… I’m hosting a dinner, and since my guys are at work, I’m making the whole thing. I hope people are hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment