Friday, September 6, 2013

If Only... Blogophilia 28.6

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 pts): include something Boustrophedon (A back and forth pattern)
(Easy, 1 pt):  include a doll in your blog  

https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-286-if-only-/611418282212726

Life is short.  Sometimes, too short.  We get so caught up in our daily lives, that often, we end up forgetting those who mean most to us, and feel sheepish about trying to make something up to them, so long after the fact...  But we need to know that time is precious.  Never would we want to have to say...  If only we told grandma 'I love you'...  If only I made time when my children were small to enjoy the simple things in life...  Go do it now, because eventually, we will be saying if only we had more time, or if only that Bree would pick such a romantically vague topic for Blogophilia...

I sometimes hear about people lamenting about how they pace in a boustrophedon pattern, because they're at a loss, or bored with nothing better to do, or something...  But you know, I really don't know about that personally.  I've always kept busy, and bored was never part of my vocabulary.  The only times that I've walked back and forth as if I'm in some kind of boustrophedon type labyrinth, is when my son, now a teenager, was small baby, and was sick...  I'd put him up onto my shoulders, where he would rest his head comfortably, with both arms over, and he'd fall asleep...  I would get comfortable with him before putting him into his little bed, and think what life would be like without him...  empty...  I'm sure that Barbara K. can relate with me on this one.

But, maybe, without him, I'd be a stripper.  But then I have to laugh, because there is this Baby Dolls group, which is an agency of the adult entertainment kind, and they actually wear those silly old fashioned versions of those baby doll underwear, that really looks more like something to put on a baby, NOT a full grown woman, and I seriously can't believe that grown men want their grown women to be big babies, and not women.  The thought is preposterous, but then again, maybe Trevor has this type of fetish, I don't know...

On the other hand, maybe someone needs to untie me, or cut the apron strings, or set me free -





Well, maybe it takes an animal like Jay Cheetos to help me loosen up, or maybe I just need a good bosom buddy.  But, of course, I'm getting set in my life, and out of all of the jobs I've had, from receptionist to cashier, to customer service, to teacher, to coach, to a nursing aid, I'd have to say that the best job by far, is being Mom.  Well, of course tanning at the beach or nude sunbathing would be interesting...


p.s.  to participate in blogophilia, click the link at the top of the blog, and make sure your link gets posted there, to get your points.  Of course, it's a new season, so...  the points are starting over.  Best of wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment