Sunday, August 21, 2022

Week 23: Let’s Celebrate!

Subtopic 1: Incorporate “Make a wish” in your blog

Subtopic 2: Mention the word “serendipity” in your blog

Calm, Starry Heart

I miss the days when I could just announce “Let’s Celebrate” and actually DO it. Whether it’s a small, intimate group, with the people I call my friends/family or a big gala, to me it’s fun. Lots of food, an array of beverages, and people to come enjoy the occasion. With the current state of affairs, my energy levels don’t allow for much, and I feel like all I do is show up to work (which leaves a lot to be desired), go to medical appointments, and barely do what I need to get done around the house…

If I could make a wish, I would opt for my health to improve significantly (even if it’s not what it was before), so I’d have the energy to get up/get out to do what I need to do. I can’t seem to find the information I need for work purposes, and the issues are things I will not post publicly at this moment, and I’m struggling to keep the balance between what I need to do at work plus doing what I can at home. No, it’s not just as easy as finding something else. I seriously need a huge dose of serendipity to make something work out.

Anyway, I think Dia Jae is talented with her artwork, and I could seriously use the vibe that comes off of this picture! Most of the time, this vibe has been attached to how proud I am of my son, and rarely in my life has it been for my own efforts & direction. So, cheers! Here’s toasting good things happening.

Green tea, for mood, vibe & serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment