Sunday, August 7, 2022

Week 21, August 7th – 13th: Who Let The Cat Out?

Subtopic 1: Mention catnip

Subtopic 2: Incorporate “litter” into your blog

On the lookout

So, every day, I like to sit outside for at least a little bit, regardless of the weather. I don’t know why I think it’s important to spend at least a half hour in the fresh air daily, but it’s something I do. So I look up, and Who Let the Cat Out? Oh, I guess I did… Normally, she stays in the doorframe, not wanting to venture out, but on rare occasions, Missy will come out, but will want to immediately go back in, even with Mama out there. Indoors, she thinks she is a full-sized Borneo Clouded Leopard, but venturing out, she wants to go back in because she’s my little Princess Missy Moo.

Unlike other cats, she doesn’t necessarily get overly crazy rolling around on the floor with catnip, though she will attack the toy mice with it stuffed inside. We keep her litter pan in the basement, underneath the washtubs because I swear she’s too proper that way! Anyway it is, she is my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment