Sunday, July 31, 2022

Week 20: Campfire Ghost Stories

Subtopic 1: Mention Gathering around the fire In your blog

Subtopic 2: Mention S’mores

Thanks, Diana!

I used to think that Aquarius was a water sign & couldn’t understand my attraction to fire until I learned that it’s an air sign… So, not only is it that I am the bearer of water from blowing the gentle rains or bringer of hurricanes or whatever, but it’s also to help spark the fire to keep people warm and to dump on if it’s out of hand.

I’ve always enjoyed gathering around the fire in any circumstance, whether it’s telling Campfire Ghost Stories, making S’mores, roasting hotdogs, foil dinners, empowerment retreats, or whatever. The funny thing is, I don’t even like marshmallows. I love to roast those, but usually for people who like to eat them but are afraid to get close to the flames. I’ve actually done just the graham crackers & chocolate, using one of those sandwich makers made for camping.

I’m ending this with a ghost story:

The black cat’s message

A big yellow cat appears at home. The neighbors don’t like it; they think this cat is a witch. Still, they keep it.

Months later, the man of the house meets black cats. Three times in a row. It is terrifying. They have a bizarre message for him.

Shaken, he returns home. He tells his wife and repeats the message: “Tell Aunt Kan that Polly Grundy is dead.”

The big yellow cat jumps up. “Great, that means that now I am the Queen of Witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment