Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 17 Topic: I forgot!

Subtopic: Mention a song title/lyric by the band Fuel

Subtopic 2: Incorporate the color yellow in your blog

DOH!

It’s not always easy being me, and with so many things going on, sometimes I miss out because I Forgot! Sometimes it’s my manners, like I shouldn’t get on someone’s case about doing something to someone else in front of that other person… I hope my apology to the other person is enough.

I wanted to feel this
I’m thinking of trying to fly
‘Cause if I get my ins
I’ll walk the sky
 – Walk the Sky by Fuel

People talk about putting out your wings to fly… Mine are so mangled I don’t think they can, I’d always lightheartedly joke that I’m making sails to skip the waters, but you know, I think I like this idea of walking the sky instead!

Yellow isn’t a good color for me to wear, I swear it makes me look washed out & jaundice, but the warm glow from the sun is always welcome! I guess I just don’t understand how it came to mean coward or shade of skin, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment