Sunday, August 28, 2022

Week 24: The World’s a Skyscraper

Subtopic 1: Mention Frankenstein in your blog

Subtopic 2: Incorporate a song lyric about monsters

Godzilla’s stomping grounds

It’s interesting to know that Frankenstein‘s monster was a vegetarian, was just lonely, and was devastated when his girlfriend was destroyed, right in front of him. All he wanted to do was the Monster Mash

Growing up in Tokyo, I always thought that The World’s a Skyscraper. Tall buildings reaching for the clouds, rooftop gardens, and it was easy to disappear into the crowd. I didn’t like being in the “country” where the nearest neighbor was 3 large city blocks away, though I was fascinated by my great grandmother’s farm. As a young adult, I wanted to live on a busy street. Now, um. Crowds make me anxious & people annoy me. I’d rather have a smaller circle to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment