Sunday, September 18, 2022

Week 27: Peace & Friendship

Subtopic 1: Mention a bracelet

Subtopic 2: Mention something that brings you (or your character) peace

This is a mean world, a beautiful world, and it’s crazy that when we are feeling up, we tend to reach out but when down, we go inward. I think it’s important to know we aren’t an island all by ourselves, and getting the support of friends, doing something fun, etc. is important. But, in reaching out, leave those toxic people alone… Peace & Friendship are important things.

Anklet

I remember in my mid/late teens, bangles were a thing. I liked the bling, but, never cared for anything on my wrist, not a watch, not even a bracelet. Being the noisy person I am, being a musician, I preferred anklets – like this one. I think being able to play an instrument really does bring peace to my soul, being & frame of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment