Sunday, July 16, 2023

Blogophilia 3.15: Shenanigans!

Blogophilia on Facebook Right Here

Blog topic parameters HERE

How it works, Over Here

Hard Bonus: Reference a Rick Moranis movie

Easy Bonus: 
Include a childhood game

Ready, set, GO GO GO!

I miss the days when I could start the day with some citrus & coffee, buzzing through a lot of things wearing my cape & getting into some shenanigans. People used to say I wore them out, just hearing about my day, but I always felt like other people did a lot more productive things, and mine was more like Spaceballs (1987) – sure, a lot was happening but there was just as much laughing or being silly as there was actual working… Kind of like playing Kick the Can, and if it landed toward getting work done, I’d get it done, or maybe it was more about making ice cream that way, I don’t know.

Anyway, don’t forget the Racine Concert Band has a concert at the Racine Zoo this evening at 7:30 PM. We have the very talented Darlene Kelsey, soprano, singing a variety of solos with us, and we’re also featuring one of our trumpet players, Eric Weiss. Come enjoy! We’re officially halfway through the summer season. The next few concerts are July 23rd & 30th, both at 7:30 pm, and August 6th & 13th at 7 pm. Hope to see you there!

Today is the last day of our yard sale, and hope to sell at least a couple things… It’s hard work, and it might be a sign of the times… I used to do much better hosting these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment