Sunday, July 23, 2023

Blogophilia 4.15: Best Day Ever

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Use four animal or bird sounds

Easy Bonus: 
Include a river near you

I’M HERE!!!

Is there actually a thing as The Best Day Ever? I’m sure I’d have to recover from that, even though alcohol would NOT be involved… But it would include taking a 43.7 mile (70.2 km) hike from the beginning of Root River until it empties into Lake Michigan, listening to the deer bleat, frogs ribbit, red fox wow-wow, and geese honking… I suppose it would take me more than a day, but to show up on the shore of Lake Michigan to say “I made it” would be cool. Of course, I’d end the day by going to the zoo, which isn’t far away, to the Racine Concert Band at 7:30 pm – today I don’t play & can’t listen, I’m working my other job, but I’m hoping someone will record Gail Lehto’s solo for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment