Sunday, September 10, 2023

Blogophilia 11.15: Missed Calling

Blogophilia Facebook group Here

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Mention a Johnny Depp Movie

Easy Bonus: 
Include MUZAK

Carp Diem: Invasion

I think most people at least had a list of what they wanted to be when they grew up, and I don’t know how many of us got our 1st choice, though so many of us have hidden talents that don’t show up until later in life, or we accidentally fall upon them as a young adult or somewhere in the course of life.

My first choice was to be a musician, and I’m not sure how Musak became a bit derogatory with the implied meaning of boring or annoying. The intent is to be in the background while other things are going on, like business, mingling, etc. I’ve been able to accomplish this to an extent, even though I was 50 when it happened. Goes to show you’re never too old to Blow (2001)!

My 2nd choice was tied between being a lawyer or a police officer. I never really had the opportunity to pursue becoming an attorney, and I’m actually glad I never became a police officer, though I’m pretty sure my Missed Calling is being a private investigator for the attorneys, though. If I had the energy to keep up, it would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment