Sunday, September 3, 2023

Blogophilia 10.15: September Dreams

Blogophilia group on Facebook OVER HERE

This week’s blog topic parameters HERE

How it (Blogophilia) Works Right Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a song title or lyric by Journey

Easy Bonus: 
Use the word “quintessentially”

Cloud Angel

I do not miss the September Dreams of going back to school, not for myself, or anybody else. No more school clothes shopping, school supplies for the kids, paper products for the classrooms, etc. That got really expensive, really fast.

Believe (Generations 2005)

Hold on, hold on
To opportunities you thought long gone
Hold on, hold on
To the could-have-beens and should-have-dones

My music teachers have been quintessentially transforming in the lives of many. The fact that I was able to get back into it & expand my musical outlets is pretty cool. I also admire those who have other creative outlets like photography & other visual arts and crafty people who make unique items. Don’t stop. While your regular jobs pay the bills, it’s the creating that keeps humanity going & culturally strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment