Sunday, August 27, 2023

Blogophilia 9.15: Sunday Morning

Ecrits Blogophilia Facebook group Over Here

Blog topic parameters by Marvin Martian HERE

How Blogophilia works & more Right Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a Grateful Dead song title or lyric

Easy Bonus: 
Include a fork

Picnic in the Park

It’s Sunday Morning and I don’t know if I technically have a routine, because things keep changing. One thing for sure, is writing my blog entry is always a part of it! Half of the time, I’m walking around like I’m in a Black Muddy River (In The Dark 1987)

Life gets weird, but it’s good to know that there are people who still get together, whether it’s at the fair, a backyard, or whatever. I still like to ensure a good dinner, because after a long day, you just gotta stick a fork in it & enjoy, right 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment