Sunday, August 20, 2023

Blogophilia 8.15: Run for the Glory

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric from Enya

Easy Bonus: 
Include a missing sock

Balloon kite flying

I don’t know if I’m actually missing something or not, when I say I literally don’t know what it means to Run for the Glory. I feel like I’ve never had the opportunity, and now my energy just won’t allow for it… Too many obstacles.

Enya: The Celts – 1987

It is the Moon,
late in the night.
It is the Sun.
Stay with me forever.

It is Halloween,
beginning of the New Year.
It’s the dead tree.
End of the tribe

Maybe running around barefoot under the Harvest Moon on Halloween cursed me to have missing socks, I don’t know. Where do they go? The Bermuda Triangle? Maybe they’re with the missing people, we’ll never know.

The summer season has come to an end, and here is the new line up:

Thursday, 10/12/23: UW-Parkside Community Band & Wind Ensemble at Parkside at 7pm

Tuesday, 10/24/23: Racine Concert Band with Walden III at Park High at 7pm

Thursday, 11/30/23: UW-Parkside Community Band & Wind Ensemble at Parkside at 7pm

Tuesday, 12/05/23: Racine Concert Band with Park at Park High at 7pm

Tuesday, 02/27/24: Racine Concert Band with Horlick at Horlick at 7pm

Thursday, 03/07/24: UW-Parkside Community Band & Wind Ensemble at Parkside at 7pm

Thursday, 05/02/24: UW-Parkside Community Band & Wind Ensemble at Parkside at 7pm

Thursday, 05/23/24: Racine Concert Band with Case at Case at 7pm

I’ll get about a month off until the 102nd year of free concerts begins the summer of 2024 with RCB.

No comments:

Post a Comment