Sunday, November 12, 2023

Blogophilia 20.15: What Was I Thinking?

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric from Amy Grant

Easy Bonus: 
Use the term “gluten free”

Zoolophone Circus

Often I look back upon my decisions, and especially those that affect me now, I shout out into space, WHAT WAS I THINKING? But then I remember, I did the best I could based upon what I knew at the time, with the circumstances the way they were. The main point is, I’m still here to tell the tales, and do what I can. The older we get, the more difficult it is to move a different direction, but, just try… As Amy Grant says in her from the self titled album in 1977, the song Brand New Start, Well maybe you can’t see a change, You know these things can take time, Now every day is just a chance to grow – I feel like I’m growing old, as in, from mummy to archeological site, it’s not easy, but hey. I’m still here, so that’s good.

Here is my favorite gluten free items, because I can feed all of my friends without compromising flavor: Arrow root & tapioca to thicken gravies & sauces; beans (including pinto & soy) & corn for things like chili or tacos; rice, potato, and even buckwheat (used to make Japanese noodles) can be used to make cakes or tortillas for healthy carbs.

Keep on going, you matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment