Sunday, November 19, 2023

Blogophilia 21.15: Blessed/WRITER’S CHOICE!!!

Blogophilia Facebook page Right Here

WordPress blog topic parameters HERE

Hard Bonus: WRITER’S CHOICE – what gets you up
Easy Bonus: WRITER’S CHOICE – things that keep you going

Eat, Drink, & Take a Nap!

Despite lacking certain things in life, I really am Blessed! I have a house, my husband and son (who really get me up in the morning), good neighbors, a job (coworkers are alright), the lights are on, and never hungry.

When I can’t do much, I still have my talents, music really keeps me going, as well as doing some sewing, cooking, etc. Keeping it short because I have things to get done…

UW-Parkside Wind Ensemble and Community Band
Thursday, November 30 7:00pm Bedford Concert Hall
Tickets: https://uwparksidetickets.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=2006
La Reine de la Mer Waltzes – J.P. Sousa
Forever Free – Ulysses Kaye
Only Light – Aaron Perrine
Paris Sketches – Martin Ellerby

No comments:

Post a Comment