Sunday, November 5, 2023

Blogophilia 19.15: Opportunity

Blogophilia Facebook group HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How it works (write something) Over Here

Hard Bonus: Include a song title by Andrew Lloyd Weber

Easy Bonus: 
Use the word “albeit”

So, send me my job description & pay me for my work, then!

I tell you, life is nuts! I swear I’m constantly trying to adjust course on professional goals based upon what’s up with health issues, income issues, and the direction of life in general… I feel like I’m Shimbleshanks: The Railway Cat (Cats 1981 musical by Andrew Lloyd Weber), who is on the constant journey of treating others fairly, in hopes of making the ascension into a new life. I feel like the right Opportunity isn’t quite there yet, albeit something is close. I just wish things weren’t such a moving target! Anyway, stop into the FB group, see who you can subscribe to.

No comments:

Post a Comment