Sunday, October 29, 2023

Blogophilia 18.15: Amber Moon

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a frightening situation

Easy Bonus: 
Include the phrase “ancestral wisdom”

House Haunted

The Amber Moon rises over the crooked house, where it’s not the spirits that haunt the house, the actual house haunts the spirits… Maybe it’s in the bones, or the earth it sits in has bad blood. The creeks, moans, screams, crackles, howling, they never stop & they get louder at night…

One of the most frightening situations was when I was supposed to perform a Tarantella on my clarinet in front of a jury for my final grade, and my accompanist did a no-call/no-show. Tarantellas are a rapid, whirling dance piece to be danced after getting bit by a tarantula, to sweat out the poison.

Ancestral Wisdom spoke to me & guided me through to the very end, because weird noises & playing acapella isn’t big enough to conquer me. Carpe Diem, go grab the bull by the horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment