Sunday, October 1, 2023

Blogophilia 14.15: I Was Being Sincere

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric from Echo and The Bunnymen

Easy Bonus: 
Mention the word “chittering”

I really miss Myspace blogging, where not only was it bonafide blogging like here, but could tag friends for guessing on pictures or incorporating into the blog storyline, and I think even fellow group members, even if not friends. Facebook wasn’t really a blog, though we had the option of tagging people. I’m glad we’re still going at this, though! Really, I Was Being Sincere! Y’all rock!

I’m just wondering, if anyone else kind of does their own chittering throughout the day, about various things. I’m wondering if this is an actual staff meeting, a status update, or utter lunacy…

Hearts of fire
Hearts of bone
Beating stronger
Beating home
Where there’s wanting
There is need
Where there’s having
There is greed

From Echo & The Bunnymen self-titled album, Blue Blue Ocean, 1987. This is the type of 80s alt that I liked. It was more than just teenage angst, there was an underlying cause within the lyrics, going against the regime. I guess I’m still like that. Curious minds want to know how y’all doing, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment