Sunday, October 8, 2023

Blogophilia 15.15: Did I Miss Something?

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How this Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Quote Betty White

Easy Bonus: Include ping pong

Hurry up, I want my ticket!

I regularly walk around or stay up at night wondering, Did I Miss Something? Granted, we literally can’t do literally everything, but whether it’s a bucket list or life goals, or whatever it is you want to do, “Everybody needs a passion. That’s what keeps life interesting. If you live without passion, you can go through life without leaving any footprints.”  From Betty White’s book, If You Ask Me (And Of Course You Won’t), even if that passion is ping pong.

I still feel like I missed my calling as a private investigator in criminal justice or detective in law enforcement, that would be more of a career option rather than a passion, which I already have as a musician. Here is my next gig:

  • Who: UW-Parkside Wind Ensemble & Community Band
  • What: A total music experience that includes modern to symphonic pieces
  • Where: UW- Parkside Rita Music Performance Hall
  • When: Thursday, October 8, 2023 @ 7pm
  • Why: It’s good for you to have something to do, somewhere to go, people to see, even if by yourself
  • How: Show up, get your ticket, take a seat. If you can’t, check out this live stream (same time)

More shows to come! I’ll keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment