Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Blogophilia 27.15: New Year Wishes

Blogophilia group on Facebook HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a song title with a bird in it

Easy Bonus: Include the word “Forte”

Earth’s Children
There are so many things to wish for, like losing weight, going back to school, or whatever… My New Year’s Wishes are more about the economy & healing that is needed in this country & all over. It seems too many are like a Birdhouse In Your Soul by They Might Be Giants and I think we need to dream bigger than that. Let that bird free! While economics might not be my forte, I do know that creating temporary construction jobs & permanent low skill jobs aren’t a permanent solution, because we’re trying to get on our feet, since crying in a hot tub in a mansion is easier than crying under a park bench, or however that saying goes. Just know that as I’m trying to improve my own situation, I’m rooting for you, too! I want us all to win, not just me & my family, since you’re part of my greater circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment