Sunday, January 14, 2024

Blogophilia 28.15: Where Do Dreams Go?

Blogophilia Facebook page HERE

Blog topic parameters Right Here

How Blogophilia works Over Here

Hard Bonus: Include a quote or line from Martin Luther King Jr.

Easy Bonus: Incorporate a wish

Wishing Well Upon A Stream

Whether it’s daydreaming or when we sleep, Where Do Dreams Go? Into the abyss? Anything that can’t come to fruition, I wish it would go into a book that we could read since imagination is a great part of our escape from the reality that people have real dreams… goals & aspirations that may or may not be attainable due to time, funding, etc… or to not be oppressed by society. These are dreams that the reality exists beyond what we can see. 

Keep being your higher consciousness.

It’s hard when it seems my skill set, personality, etc… none of them seem to match what the good jobs are seeking to get. I don’t mind working in nonprofits, and don’t need to be rich, it would just be nice if I could afford my bills & not have to worry about what happens if I need to replace the furnace, refrigerator, etc… I wish I could get paid fairly with my crafts (at least I already do for music) & social justice runs. As long as people have their blinders, social justice needs to be a major thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment