Sunday, January 28, 2024

Blogophilia Week 31.15 – The Lost City

Facebook group HERE

blog topic parameters HERE

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a lyric by Laura Brannigan

Easy Bonus: Include a secret place

Leafy City

I’m not sure if The Lost City actually exists, although it would be cool if Atlantis actually exists… As for getting lost… I actually think it’s easier to get lost in a city rather than the country, smaller populations have more gossip… If I told you about a secret place, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore, although Area 51 seems pretty secret…

As much as we write, post, share, etc. we all have things we deal with on our own, because we want to focus on the good parts of being fellow bloggers, friends, etc. online. From Laura Branigan's Branigan 2, Deep in the Dark:
I'll tell you a secret
If you know where to keep it
And you promise not to tell
Got a tale or two
About a girl that you could have sworn you knew so well

I’m still recovering from a dislocated shoulder. Sitting out of music/band until March. Please take care of yourselves. I’m still limited in what I can actually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment