Sunday, April 21, 2024

Blogophilia 42.15: Putting the Wheels in Motion

 Blogophilia group on Facebook Right Here

Blog topic parameters on WordPress Over Here

Hard Bonus: Incorporate a movie in which one of the Wayans Brothers appeared

Easy Bonus: Include running shoes

Put a card in the sprockets!

With so many things going on, it’s hard to figure out what to do to be Putting the Wheels in Motion. Between figuring out how to generate income in a bad economy, keeping up with what feels like way too many medical appointments, and having my creative outlet to keep my sanity, it gets super crazy… Especially with 3 people, 1 car, and no income opportunities within walking distance, I feel like there’s always a monkey wrench in the system.

I’d put my running shoes on, but I only walk in slo-mo. I miss the days when I could have been in a Dance Flick (2009, featuring Marlon & Shawn Wayans). But then again, maybe I should see if I can try out for a musician in the pit, when some of these things get turned into a play. Unfortunately, I live in a town that is too small to do this…

Anyway, today, I am going out to UW-Parkside to support my young friend at his senior recital before he graduates. We’ve been playing for a few years together in the Parkside combined bands, and I wish him well into his future, but also will miss him there. My son will be taking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment