Monday, May 5, 2014

Point of View: Blogophilia 11.7

Marvin Martian's criteria blog - https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-117-point-of-view/728654310489122

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) Incorporate a lyric from the singer/poet Jewel
(Easy, 1 point) Include the phrase "a touch of darkness"



In the Corner
In the Corner




Sometimes, even as social as I am, I need some time for myself.  Going out on a drive, rocking out with my favorite classic rock station; going down to sit at the breakwater rocks at Lake Michigan, just to watch the ducks, geese, and the waves; or even just sitting in a quiet corner, pondering.  About everything.  Nothing.  Anything...  Of course, it would be great, if I could sit in a beautiful French room, like what is pictured, and think about my friends, such as Christine, who knows elegant art when she sees it...

I often sit in a spot, where direct sunlight doesn't shine on, when I ponder...  Somehow, a touch of darkness helps me focus at the same time, blanking my mind.  Of course, this sounds like a contradiction of terms, and Nina is the expert of making these contradictions make perfect sense.

In MY point of view, I should be allowed to adopt every abused child, to give them what a loving home should look like.  Trevor's point of view is, I just finished a school program that I should go for, and do what I have been for the sake of our abused and neglected children.  He is probably correct.

But, of course, I am "trying to move mountains with words", and Barbara does a much better job in doing this, because what's simple is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment