Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tomorrow is Another Day: Blogophila 10.7

Marvin Martian's blog:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-107-tomorrow-is-another-day/728080283879858

You know, even though blogophilia is a way for creative expression, you are all welcome to write your own stories...  Don't forget to go to the link above to see the rules.  We are all here for the love of telling our stories as we see fit!

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) Quote Scott Adams
(Easy, 1 point) Integrate a half life

I am finally done with my course work as a Health Unit Coordinator.  Fall semester, I got 2 A's and a B; Medical Terms, Health Care Customer Service and Intro to Medical Computing, respectively.  This second semester, I got straight A's; Technical Writing, Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) procedures 1, HUC Procedures 2, and HUC clinical.  Mind you, every one of my instructors were really good.  I can't make a complaint on any of them, and people who know me, know that I love to complain.  The registration process was hell, but, once I got into the actual courses, I was lucky enough to have nice teachers.  And most people know what I think about the one sexy instructor...  0:)  To my great teacher, I'd like to give them credit for acts of kindness.  We all know that there is no such thing as a small act of kindness.  Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.

Anyway, with the way this year is flying so fast, I really do feel like I just started in January, and it feels like it's only been about a month, maybe 6 weeks, but, here it is May...  No more school.  But, Irene understands as a fellow student, that Tomorrow is Another Day!  I am ready to land some kind of position related to what I do.  I have two potential prospects, but, of course we can't count our chickens until they hatch, so, I just hope that something turns up.

We all know about the thing about not being any stupid questions...  And Jay wants to know...  If there are no stupid questions, what kind of questions do stupid people ask?  Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?  I know, right?  Seriously...  Speaking of stupid questions, do you know that pedophiles and their supporters want to make pedophilia a form of sexual orientation?  Are they freaking serious?  So should pyromaniacs be allowed to set fires in buildings where people live?  Should alcoholics, drunk off their gourds, be allowed to drive a motorized vehicle?  I think NOT!  If pedophiles wanting to list their sick thinking as a sex orientation, that is just plain absurd!  Thing that makes me mad, is that they want to ride off of the coat tails of they Gay Rights Movement.  Gay people stay within their peers, much like straight people.  Pedophiles are full grown adults, and they're targeting children.  This is NOT the same as a 19 year old guy having a 17 year old girlfriend.  This is more like a 17 year old targeting 9 year olds.  Or a 25 year old targeting preschoolers.  Or a 40+ person targeting 16 year olds.  It's the fact that the children are so young, innocent and still perfect (at least perfect enough, anyway), and some dummy wants to tarnish that.  Well, I'm not giving up, I'm still here to fight this.  We also know that pedophiles don't deserve a full life, and DJ Myke suggests they get a half life by what ever means necessary.



Beached on a Boulder
Beached on a Boulder




So, anyway, Nissemech took these pedophiles on a rafting trip, with Marvin Martian leading the river ship, to abandon ship leaving these suckers beached on a boulder with no place to go.  Or maybe they're up $&!)s creek but make sure you yank their paddles, so they can be up the creek without a paddle to be at the mercy of the elements. 

You people are heroes to the children.  Love you all, here in blogophilia land!

No comments:

Post a Comment