Sunday, May 18, 2014

Time Won't Let Me: Blogophilia 13.7

Marvin Martian's blog for guidelines:  https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-137-time-wont-let-me/738402822847604

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) Incorporate a line from the song "Pompeii" by Bastille
(Easy, 1 point)  Include a newscaster or reporter
Well, yikes!  The days are flying by like crazy...  I can't believe that I've been done with my coursework for two weeks already...  I've had a few nibbles on my applications to hospitals, and even had a couple of interviews.  Thing is, I can't let up on trying to get something stable, yet I've got so much to do....  Time won't let me get it all done.  Barbara K. understands how time flies away from us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv8vBwt8zw8

So, I'm left to my own devices to try to get everything done...  Sometimes, I think that Nissemech understands when I ask How am I gonna be an optimist about this?  But then, here is Scott Steele, my favorite newscaster, and Irene won't argue with me on this one...  http://www.todaystmj4.com/about/people/121250774.html



Dark & Black
Dark & Black




In times of weakness, when my outlook is dark and black, without sugar, it's nice to drink coffee, yet sometimes it's the sound of silence sitting alone sipping my strong and dark coffee...  But then, in the nick of time, The David is my favorite raider in keeping me company, and tells me, "take my arms that I might reach you".  It's good to hug a good friend.  Now, back to my usual sunkist orange self, ready to tackle my daily tasks while I also have renewed energy to help abused children.

No comments:

Post a Comment