Sunday, July 14, 2019

!!!!MOVE!!!!

I'm having a hectic period of time, moving from a house we were renting, into a house I just bought.  I have a lot less help and also not as young as I used to be, and it's taking a toll, but it will be worth it, once we're settled in.  There is a lot to reduce since the space we have is smaller, but easier to maintain.



In conjunction with moving, I'd like to tie in the newest development in my friend Soldwolf's story, Meeting the Parents.  It's a military sci-fi novel, which automatically means it's action-packed, and the characters are so endearing, I'm getting attached.  The interpersonal relationships range from interplanetary alliances & enemies, interspecies romance, and of course, the humor that goes into it all.  It's very intellectually written.  In this chapter (43), Opening Moves, an important meeting of military minds is happening, while the romantic couple is also on the lookout for a new house to call home.  The info that the hero's sister found out, $&it is getting ready to roll downhill, and a lot of strategizing is going on!  Is there a traitor or pirate lurking for the hero's betrothed's home planet?  Yikes! Big things are brewing for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment