Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Summer Things To Do

It's summer, and of course, I'd love to go to an outdoor swimming pool or the beach.  I always love my water sources...  But then again, The Ren Faire is also going on, and then there are the books/stories that call my name...  And, I heard that GenCon is attracting Star Trek characters this year, and I'd love to go to that too.  It would be neat if I could find someone to go...

Speaking of these types of conventions, I think it would be cool if Soldwolf’s story could end up being published into an actual, real book... The name of the story is Meeting the Parents (Ch 1) is a military sci-fi work in progress. With enough interest and hits on the chapters, especially after it’s all wrapped up, it could get picked up by a publisher who will get a professional editor to look at it and put it forth into something you can hold in your hand and read... This has the potential to be featured at a Comic or Science Fiction Convention, with characters dressed up... I wonder if he’d let me be one of those? Maybe Miyo, the Japanese lady with the bionic arm who loves to gift people, except I don’t think I look Asian enough, nor am I a bionic woman... Or maybe Quen’tra the cute bunny-eared love interest of the hero, who is gentle, sensitive, and in her own way, bad-ass.

I assure you that you don't want to miss The Morning Edition (Ch2) because who knows what kind of Morning Revelations (Ch 7) you will get... Maybe it's to build that BBQ Pit (Ch 13) or to find out what is going on at the SSQH (Ch 14)? Just don't forget to keep your family and friends in the loop when it comes to Plans & Tours (Ch 37). Please take a look, you'll find this to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment