Sunday, June 19, 2022

Week 14 Topic: Thank a Dad!

Subtopic 1: Question: Do you celebrate Father’s Day?

Subtopic 2: Mention a chore (It could be anything)

Captain Dad!

Sometimes it’s hard to know how to celebrate Father’s Day, especially since there are so many good dads out there, we should have time to Thank a Dad! I was never close with mine, and it went from not close to estranged after my parents split, to eventually nonexistent. But, my husband Mike has been such a good father type for my son, so yes, I celebrate Father’s Day.

My least favorite chore is dusting. Especially now, where it takes me 2 days just to do one room. I seriously despise shopping, since that is a total chore in and of itself. But, since I like to eat, I tolerate grocery shopping.

To celebrate the day, I’m taking my husband out to dinner. My son is out of state, so it’s just the two of us, in appreciation for him taking the time to do what he can to be a good dad for my boy. We’re doing a late Mexican dinner, since he works literally every Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment