Sunday, June 26, 2022

Week 15: June 26th – July 2nd: Summertime

Subtopic: Mention a lyric from the song Summertime (from Porgy and Bess)

Subtopic 2: How do you cool off in the summer?

Hydro Therapy

It’s Summertime for sure, and it’s my favorite season. Lake Michigan, Root River, the Quarry, parks, and so many places with cool things to do. I’m glad that I’m part-time at work, so I have half the day to enjoy things like sitting in the shade with the breeze to cool off. Fresh air is always good.

The job thing is still a bit rocky. I’ve been told that with my work ethic, studies, etc. to keep growing as a person then you’ll spread your wings – and you’ll take to the sky yeah, okay… I know I’m an Aquarian, an air sign… but I’ve always felt like my wings were mangled, clipped, broken, etc. So, the traditional spreading wings to fly may have been the wrong route. I’m thinking I’m more of a make my own sails to skip the waters type of person.

Oh well… If anyone wants to join, you can, and you can use any platform you wish to make your entries. Anyway, here is to share the group & topics:

Private Creative Writing group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/493795995474246/

This week’s topic, for participation: https://www.facebook.com/columns/432992135499846/

No comments:

Post a Comment