Sunday, November 13, 2022

Blogophilia 20.14: Topsy Turvy

Blogophilia Facebook group There

Blogophilia topic parameters HERE

How Blogophilia works Right Here

Hard Bonus: Discuss the Butterfly Effect

Easy Bonus: 
Mention a taxi or Uber

Spidey News

In a time where it seems like everything is Topsy Turvy, I feel like my creative streak is stunted. I swear life puts me in a spot where I’m needed, not necessarily where I want to be. In a world where there is power in numbers, my current situation calls for me to step up to the front, without a group I’m joining. It’s nuts…

The Butterfly Effect: My previous life situation brought me to the Hospitality Center, where I met a contact who introduced me to the place I’m recently laid off from. A change in administration led me to get hired with the help of another agency… In my head, it was supposed to be what carried me through, kind of like having a taxi do my driving while I got my stuff done. But, the new administration is fiscally inept at best, so my Spidey senses told me to step to the plate… As a former grassroots organizer, speaker, and advocate (currently as well), I know the channels to take, and follow the suggestions… Low-income people are relying on this agency.

It’s possible that my efforts may be ineffective. I could fall flat on my face, but, on the flip side, I could make a huge difference (even if not for me). I’ll clue you in on “news” as it happens, we’re still in the paper chase at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment