Sunday, November 27, 2022

Blogophilia 22.14: Bewildered

Blogophilia group on Facebook

Blog topic parameters HERE

How Blogophilia works now

Hard Bonus: Include a lyric from Panic! at the Disco

Easy Bonus: 
Use the term “ad hoc”

PacMan Live!

This new music these days from groups I’ve never heard of… I was and sometimes I am Bewildered!

Tonight we are victorious, Champagne pouring over us, All my friends were glorious, Tonight we are victorious! Panic! At the Disco – Death of a Bachelor album 2016 “Victorious”

As an advocate working on organizing an ad hoc grassroots group, I’m hoping that the meek can offer a sense of power in numbers, no matter how small we are. With the work I’ve been doing from home, I feel like I’m Packman Live, with what I’m doing. It’s a mixed blessing… I have the time while at home, yet I have distractions too. This is who I am, which is why I’m nominating myself as the Patron Saint of Miss Demeanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment